These science warm-ups are great for engaging students in science concepts as soon as they walk through the door. Science Warm Ups and Bell Ringers can be used as a quick review of science concepts and as conversation starters. There are 50 life science warm-ups in the slide show presentation. Answer sheets for student responses are in a variety of formats. Answer keys for each warm-up are included. This set focuses on life science concepts from the middle school science standards.
- 50 slides each with a Life Science question to answer (PPT format)
- Open-ended and short answer questions
- 12 different answer sheet formats (weekly, quarter sheet, half sheet, science notebook, etc.)
- Answer Keys for each slide
- No-Prep-No Grading Option
Students will love these engaging life science slides that help them to review previously learned information.
Great for independent work. These warm-ups are a great way to start class each day.
- Ecosystems and Food Webs
- Human Systems
- Evolution and Natural Selection
- Genetics and Traits
- Selective Breeding
- Abiotic and biotic
- Competition and predation
- Resource availability
- Trophic levels
- Asexual reproduction
- Chemical and Physical Digestion