Would you like your students to learn about seals and sea lions? This is a no-prep informational text reading unit on seals and sea lions. Students will learn about the animal adaptations that sea lions and seals have while practicing their reading informational text skills. This resource is no prep! Just print and use it!
This Sea Lion and Seal Informational Text Unit Includes:
- Four pages of informational text on seals and sea lions
- Suggested schedule (5 days if you use all activities)
- Two pages of comprehension questions
- True and false statement page
- Crossword puzzle and word search
- CERs (two different prompts to choose from)
- Answer keys
Students love my informational text passages!
Science Concepts Included:
- Differences between seals and sea lions
- Adaptations of seals and sea lions
- Taxonomy (order and ancestors)
- Seal and sea lion behavior
- Seals and sea lions in the ocean ecosystem