These science warm-ups are great for engaging students in science concepts as soon as they walk through the door. Science Warm Ups and Bell Ringers can be used as a quick review of science concepts and as conversation starters. There are 50 Earth science warm-ups in the slide show presentation. Answer sheets are provided in a variety of formats. Answer keys for each warm-up are included. This set focuses on Earth science concepts from middle school science standards.
- 50 slides each with an Earth Science question to answer (PPT format)
- Open-ended, multiple-choice, and short answer questions
- 10 different answer sheet formats (weekly, quarter sheet, half sheet, science notebook, etc.)
- Answer Keys for each slide
Students will love these engaging Earth science slides that help them to review previously learned information.
Great for independent work. These warm-ups are a great way to start class each day.
- Plate tectonics
- Layers of the Earth
- The Rock Cycle
- Weathering and Erosion
- Cycling of Materials
- Law of Superposition
- Relative Dating
- Types of Plate Boundaries
- Rocks and Minerals